In October 2020, the collective of SweetSoft Company 100% agreed to establish the SweetGive Fund to create funds for charity activities and help the community.
Objective: To build a fund to carry out charitable activities and help the community.
Subjects: Difficult situations needing support and help in Nha Trang city. Circumstances proposed by each individual or group.
Implementation time: Quarterly, depending on the case and action program, if large funds are needed, the implementation time can be extended to implement the action program more fully.
- Survey of proposed subjects
- Propose an action plan through the members' opinions to suit each situation.
- From the action plan, give an appropriate budget for implementation.
Funding for the implementation of an action plan is deducted from the monthly contribution fund of each individual and from the amount of the comparison company spending corresponding to the fund.
Some rules of GiveSweet:
- Contribution limit (minimum): 50,000 VND / 1 month / 1 member. There is no limit to the maximum closing amount.
- Fund closing time: 10th of every month
- Cases of late payment of funds will be fined 100% of the minimum fee.
- The person in charge of the fund is responsible for monthly summarizing the contribution level and making it public and transparent. Then make a deposit to TPBank's Savy app, in the form of monthly savings.
Funding account information
Account name: Tran Thi My Hanh
Account number: 2976 6243 979
At TP Bank Nha Trang Branch
Remittance Content: SweetGive-HoVaTen